Glass Front Door | Frosted Glass Front Door | Slab Prehung
Light Up Your Entry with a Glass Front Door
A glass front door with decorative glass etching design turns an ordinary front door with glass into a stunning work of art!
Create Curb Appeal with Privacy thru a Frosted Glass Front Door
Etched and frosted glass diffuses light and eliminates glare while letting the sun shine in! Handmade in the USA by our master craftsmen in the fine art of sandblast glass etching and carving with nearly 50 years experience.
High Tide - Cast Glass CGI 033 Exterior
Glass Stone - Cast Glass CGI Stone Exterior
Cast Swirls II - Cast Glass CGI Oceanwave Exterior
WHY A GLASS FRONT DOOR?
To get the best of both worlds: Privacy and Light! Brighten your front entry with a glass door by Sans Soucie! Shop our custom handmade decorative glass doors with designs in every decor style!
OUR DESIGNS: ORIGINAL WORKS OF ART
Our designs are NOT CLIP ART or machine generated. Each design is a handmade uniquely created work of art, custom designed for our distinguished clientele of thousands of homeowners and commercial developers throughout the years. In addition, all designs for glass doors are available in a variety of effects, that create different levels of privacy and price. Select an effect where the whole surface of the glass is completely obscured, or one that obscures only segments of the glass with some areas remaining clear. Find just the right design to suit your style from our vast design collection with options across every decor, or let us create a brand new, one-of-a-kind design per your specifications.
DOOR FRAME OPTIONS:
Our glass front doors are available as both slab doors and prehung doors, in 2 fiberglass door finishes, 8 woods, in any size. Exterior slab door and prehung exterior doors arrive unfinished, ready for paint or stain.
THE PROCESS: DESIGN YOUR DOOR IN OUR FUN, EASY TO USE DOOR DESIGNER!
Our door designer tool will walk you thru a process where you get to customize everything about your door, and see your image change as you make your selection!
- Choose a decorative glass design from our vast library or work with our artists to create a brand new one-of-a-kind design to your specifications.
- Select your type of glass effect: frosted glass or etched glass, 3D carved glass, stained glass or beveled glass.
- Select between a single door or double doors.
- Determine the width and height of your door by carefully measuring the opening.
- Select the material of the door from primed, eight wood types or a fiberglass door.
- Decide between a prehung exterior door in the jamb or an exterior slab door.
- If you choose a prehung exterior door, you’ll need to determine and selection a couple of things:
- Swing Direction: You’ll need to determine which swing direction you want the door to have. Choose from In-swing, out-swing, left-hand and right-hand door swing variations. Our door designer tool demonstrates this using graphic illustrations.
- Hinge Finish: We offer 7 finishes that allow you to coordinate your hinge finish with your door knob and other fixtures nearby in the room (like cover plates, light fixtures, etc.)
PLACE YOUR ORDER
Complete your order in the final step. Your order will ship in approx. 3-8 weeks depending on the glass effect and door type you chose. When we’ve finished creating your frosted glass front door, you’ll receive an email notification along with a phone call with important information about what to expect at delivery.
Free shipping to most states, our decorative glass front doors are expertly packed in-house by our team and ship fully insured via freight delivery with a tracking number and by delivery appointment. The freight company will contact you to set up a delivery appointment. Delivery is curbside, so you’ll need to be able to move the shipment from your curb inside your garage or home.
PAINTING OR STAINING YOUR DOOR
You’ll want to paint or stain your door frame right away and be sure to lay flat when storing to avoid warping. Glass etching will be covered with a protective film that should remain in place while you stain or paint your door. When finished, you’ll cut away the film with a blade.
INSTALLING YOUR DOOR
Installing doors is tricky business, so we highly recommend hiring a professional door installer for installation, especially when installing prehung exterior doors.